Welcome to Sure Collect, your preferred payment partner when it comes to selling online your goods and services. With Sure Collect we guarantee that you would have a great shopping experience with our sub-merchant partners. Below are a few of our competitive advantages:
- Great offers and competitive price: Sure Collect and its sub-merchants believes in giving our customers products and services that are considered a bargain.
- Wide range of products and services: Sure Collect and its sub-merchants offers its customers with a great selection of products and services.
- Payment Experience: Sure Collect is optimizing its payment experience for desktop computers, smartphones and tablets.
Sure Collect payment service is here for the long run. We hope to serve you more in the years to come.
Order Processing Policy
- You can order with our Sub-merchants 24hours a day, 7 days a week either as a guest or a member.
- Our Sub-merchants process 3 types of order. The first is a “Standard Order”, in which the customer that is ordering resides in the Philippines and the shipment is into the Philippines. The second is an “International Order” in which the customer resides abroad (not a Philippine address) and the shipping can either to a domestic Philippine address or an International Address. Third type is called a “Special Order”. What qualifies as a special order are deals, bargains, same day deliveries or orders that have special conditions from the Sub-merchants.
- For International orders, specifically for goods to be shipped to a non-Philippine address, please take note of your county’s import restrictions and control measures. Otherwise goods may not be fulfilled due to customs prohibition and policies. Kindly consult with your county’s customs office for any goods that you wish to order from our Sub-merchants.
- After payment, Sure Collect or its Sub-merchants will notify and acknowledge your payment via email.
- Once your order is completed and ready to ship, our Sub-merchants will notify you through email of its status.
- For security, kindly print out all invoices and notifications that you have receive from us for easy tracking and resolution of pending issues.
- There can be an instance that the order being processed might not be available with our Sub-merchants. Please bear with us. We will coordinate with you as soon as possible if there would be any delay.
- Our Sub-merchants may use an in house or third party shipping providers in fulfilling its goods.
- Upon shipment of the goods, you would be notified by our Sub-merchants as to the estimated time of delivery of the goods and service.
- Our Sub-merchants prefers that the customer to be present during the time of delivery for security. However, you may elect a different person to receive goods as long as you provide a written authority and proof of payment (i.e. copy of credit card statement, authority to debit, Government I.D. of the Person that paid for the goods, and alike) to the person that will receive the goods.
- Sure Collect and its Sub-merchants reserves the right to implement a “customer must be present” shipping policy especially for high value and delicate goods.
- Sure Collect and its Sub-merchants does not accept changes in shipping address especially with the goods are in transit.
- Sure Collect and its Sub-merchants reserves the right to cancel the order shipment due to weather conditions and other fortuitous events.
- Standard and International orders made online to our Sub-merchants may be cancelled up to 48 hours from the transaction date.
- However for deals and bargains (Special Orders) that are delivered within the day, can only be cancelled up to 30 minutes from the date the transaction was made.
- For credit card payments, cancellation will be processed by voiding credit card payment or through refund. (Please take not that for refund, it may take 2 weeks to process and credit back the transaction amount to your credit card).
- For alternative forms of payment (i.e. Smart-Emoney, Gcash, Bancnet, OTC, ENETS, POLI, ALIPAY, eGHL, FPX, Sofort Banking, UseMyServices etc), cancellation or refund may be processed by our Sub-merchants directly or indirectly.
- Our Sub-merchants may charge a restocking fee or a cancellation fee for cancellation processed beyond the acceptable time period defined in this policy.
- For its standard orders, our Sub-merchants may have a 2 weeks return period unless otherwise specified by the Sub-merchants. For International orders, our submerchants may indicate their own return period but would definitely not exceed 1 month from the date of delivery of goods.
- If the order you have received is not as described or if the item was broken, our Sub-merchants will allow you to return the order up to 2 weeks from the date that your order was delivered. Shipping charges will be shouldered by you when you return the item to the Sub-merchant. Our Sub-merchant will then re-ship the item you have ordered.
- When processing for a return, kindly re-pack the goods in its original packaging together with its accessories. Our Sub-merchants reserves the right to reject the return if the goods have been found to be incomplete, defective or damage.
- Once the goods have reached our Sub-merchant’s office, the item will be inspected if the “returned” item is eligible. Processing may take up to 10 working days from the date of receipt. Our Sub-merchants will contact you for the replacement or refund of the item.
Our Sub-merchants can accept from time to time returns from areas outside the Philippines unless specified. You may use any logistics provider you like to return the item to our Sub-merchant; however, please get tracking information so we are able to verify that the item has been delivered to the Sub-merchant’s returns warehouse. Additionally, please write the returns warehouse address on the outside of the shipping box, along with the order number. Please do not write the order number on the manufacturer’s box as this may affect your return.
Gift Cards and Prepaid Game Cards
All gift cards and prepaid game cards are ineligible for return. Please contact the manufacturer or card issuer for all technical assistance with these products.
Downloadable Software, Media, Games, Books
All downloadable software, media, games, and books are ineligible for return. Please contact the manufacturer for all technical or warranty assistance with these products.
Perishables, Undergarments, Groceries, Health and Beauty Items
For health and safety reasons, our sub-merchant’s is unable to accept the return of grocery, personal, consumable, and perishable items. This includes but is not limited to opened or unopened undergarments, foodstuffs, ingestible liquids, soaps, shampoos, deodorants, household cleaners, medications, and some single use medical supplies like bandages.
Most oversized items, such as televisions 32 inches and larger, washers, dryers, and refrigerators, require special freight delivery service. Please carefully inspect the item before you sign to accept the package. If the item is damaged and the driver has not left your location, please have the driver note on the delivery paperwork that the item has been received in damaged condition, and that you are refusing the shipment. The driver will then take the damaged item and return it to our Sub-merchant’s.
Once the package has been refused and taken back by the logistics provider, please contact our Sub-merchant immediately. Based on stock availability and your preference, Our Sub-merchant will issue you a replacement or a refund once we have confirmed the refusal.
If the damage has been discovered after the driver has already left your location, please contact the carrier that delivered your item immediately to alert them of the situation. Then, please contact our Sub-merchant to report the situation.
Please have the following details read:
- Digital pictures of the damage (if available)
- A description of the damage to the contents
- A description of the condition of the package
- How the order was received (left at front door, signed for, etc.)
Please DO NOT ship the item back to our Sub-merchant without first being instructed to do so. Additionally, please DO NOT discard the product itself, or any of the shipping box or packing materials. These items are needed by the carrier to investigate what happened. Without these items, we may have to deny your damaged item claim because of the shipping carriers’ claims guidelines.
If your oversized item is defective, please contact our Sub-merchant to report the situation, Sure Collect will be glad to work with you on getting a refund or replacement from our Sub-merchant.
Customer Support Information
- You may reach our customer support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +6323105616
- If you reach us by email, please indicate in the subject of the email the order number and the Sub-merchant information that you wish to discuss or call the attention.
- For your inquiries, please allow us up to 48 hours to respond.
- Sure Collect collects your payment information. This information is used to process payment and facilitate refunds and returns. It can also be used by our Accredited Sub-merchants to inform you about their promotions and special offers.
- We may also share your payment information with third parties who provide services to us, our customers and web site visitors. Those third parties include fraud prevention partners, authorized contractors, temporary employees and consultants and other companies working with us (collectively, "agents").
- If you contact Sure Collect or our customer service representatives by telephone, e-mail or letter, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with our payment service, we may collect such information in a file specific to you. If you contact us through our feedback area or by calling one of our customer service representatives, we may ask for your name, e-mail address and order information in order to send you a reply. If other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or purchases on our site, we may keep the information in a file specific to you.
- As a buyer, we collect information that is reasonably necessary for our Sub-merchants to ship the products to you and to communicate with you regarding purchases and any issues that may arise in connection with your purchase. This information includes your “billing to” ,"ship to" information and your email address.
- The information collected by Sure Collect is used for processing orders, keeping you informed about your order status, for statistical purposes, for improving our site and its performance, to serve ads, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to Acquiring Banks or Payment partners to charge your credit card or alternative payment, fill your order, deliver your order, provide customer service, provide you with credit and deliver promotional e-mails to you from Sure Collect. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment; and release your address and telephone information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered. As mentioned previously, your Personally Identifiable Information is shared with our other third-party fulfillment partners, Fraud prevention partners, Sub-merchants and service providers.